- Patterns consist of plants and flower in watercolor style
- Size 100mm x 150m
- 2 pieces
- Great for collages, mail art and other decorations
Instruction to use print-on/transfer stickers:
- Cut out the desired shape and separate the back paper;
- Paste the shape on the object you wish to print it on (can be any kind of paper);
- Use tools (such as a stick or spoon) to press throughout the pattern;
- Tear off the PET layer.
Pion is a Taiwanese illustrator who is very popular for her soft drawings of figures and flowers in loose watercolor and oil pastels. She started designing stickers and washi tapes as early as 2016 and developed her unique style of drawing fashionable city girls, garden flowers and Scandinavian patterns. Her most popular products include Pressed Flower transfer stickers and PET tapes, Sketch Girl washi tapes and Stationery Goddess stamp sets.