Irodo is a Japanese brand of transfer stickers especially designed for printing on fabrics. These stickers can be applied without the use of an iron. For best results, use them on small fabric items (such as cloth bags) or stationeries (such as journal covers) that require a minimal amount of cleaning and washing. Perfect for printing on paper, cotton, linen, leather and a number of other fabrics.
- "Small Things" designed by Eric Small Things.
- "Bunny and Plants" designed by Moriyama.
- Package size: 160 x 135mm (6.3'' x 5.3'').
Instruction to use these print-on/transfer stickers:
- Double check the area you want the sticker to be printed on because it is extremely difficult to remove afterwards.
- Cut out the desired sticker and separate the back paper.
- Place the pattern onto the object you wish to print on (paper or fabric), and then use a flat tool such as a stick or spoon to press throughout the pattern.
- Tear off the top layer.
You may also like...