Classic Alphabet Set from Kodomo No Kao, featuring 33 wooden stamps of letters and punctuations in a relatively large font size. The leather-like paper storage box also contains wooden blocks that label the storage position of each glyph, so that you will always know where to put each stamp back. These stamps are great for making titles and provide excellent corner decorations.
- Case Size: 100 x 55 x 60 mm (3.94'' x 2.17'' x 2.36'' ).
- Individual Stamp Size: 8 x 10 x 60mm (0.3'' x 0.39'' x 2.36'').
- Case and lid are made of high quality cardboard with a leather-like texture.
- Due to the manufacturing process, the rubbers of the stamps can still be very slightly connected when new. If needed, please carefully separate them prior to first use.
- Make in Japan.
- Classic Numbers Set also Available.
About Kodomo No Kao
Kodomo No Kao is a Japanese stationery company founded in 1974, with a particular focus on stamps and related accessories. Their products often feature designs that are fun and engaging. The name "Kodomo No Kao" in Japanese literally translates to "Child's Face", alluding to the joy that a child would have when playing with their stamps.