One sheet of tattoo sticker by Littlelu. Size is 130 x 90mm.
- Clean the area for application.
- Cut out the desired pattern.
- Peel off the PET layer and lay the pattern flat onto the skin with the blank side facing out.
- Use a wet towel to gently press the sheet, and continue until the sticker sheet is thoroughly wet.
- Slowly peel away the backing sheet when it becomes loose.
- Allow the area to dry. Please note that rubbing will gradually remove the pattern.
- Option One: Use warm water and gently rub the surface.
- Option Two: Use washi tape or weak PET tape to stick to the pattern and peel off gently.
Please avoid leaving the pattern on for a prolonged period of time. In the rare cases of skin irritation, please stop using this sticker immediately and consult your doctor.
Littlelu is a popular illustrator and graphics designer living in Japan. In addition to her artistic skills, she is also a foodie and her fountain pen drawings of gourmet food and desserts have become iconic in the journaling community. She has also designed a number of rubber stamps that commonly feature whimsical expressions or gestures, yet at the same time are still very practical to use. With a wide range of themes including activities, moods, and everyday objects, you can always find the right stamp to highlight your journal or planner.